As we age, our bodies tend to not do what we need any longer. If you or someone you care for is unable to perform most of their everyday needs, we can provide assistance.
We can come in daily or a few days a week to assist with:
- Bathing (in shower or in bed)
- Getting dressed
- Toileting (taking to bathroom or changing pads)
- Transferring and Ambulation (moving and walking)
- Preparing and serving meals
- Monitoring diet and medication
We’re available 24 hours a day to discuss your needs. Call (336) 993-1600 to find out more about our services.