Reflections is an interactive Day Program designed to provide a few hours of caregiver respite to those families providing full time care to their loved ones at home. Our program incorporates mental stimulation, physical activity and fellowship for aging adults with mild cognitive decline.
We provide a full time activity director to provide compassionate and thoughtful direction over the daily activities. Other caregivers and volunteers support the director with their skills and talents.
A Sample List of Daily Activities
- Exercise and Stretching
- Nutritious lunch
- Board Games
- Musical fun with singing and instruments
- Occasional outings
We meet Tuesday and Thursdays from 10am-3pm. The daily cost is $40 and is paid at the beginning of the month. All participants are required to have their own transportation to the Reflections program.
Here is how it works:
- Call 336-993-1600 to get an application for our program.
- Turn in your application with $15 to the Intake Director.
- The Director of Nursing will set up an assessment to make sure the program is a good fit for both parties.
- After approval, your loved one can start our program and you can get a break!