Certified Home Health Aide/CNA
A Certified Home Health Aide/CNA is a non licensed member of the home health care team who assists the client with the tasks of daily living as outlined in a written care plan that is established by a Registered Nurse Supervisor and is kept in the client’s home. Certified Home Health Aides/CNA are supervised by the RN Supervisor at this agency and receive scheduling direction from the agency staffing Coordinator.
- A Certified Home Health Aide/CNA must have a minimum of one year of personal care experience which is verifiable through references, and must complete this agency’s employment and certification process.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be physically able to perform the duties of the position.
- Must exhibit mature responsible behavior, and understand the need for patient confidentiality.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to follow direction and accurately report to the RN Supervisor any changes in client’s condition.
- Must have your own personal and reliable means of transportation to and from assignments.
Home Loving Senior Care has openings for P/T dependable Caregivers that would like to help the elderly remain in their own home. Positions available in the Kernersville, Winston-Salem, Burlington / Graham areas for day and night shifts. Also “floater” and “on-call” positions are available.
Prior to the start of each assignment Home Loving Senior Care, Inc. will provide you with background information about your client and review any special needs this client may have. The following describes your primary responsibilities to your client. The Care Plan will specify exactly what you do for the individual client.
- Ability to treat clients with dignity and respect
- Ability to read and write English at an average adult level
- Ability to speak English clearly, both in person and on the phone
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to new situations
- Ability to drive or use public transportation to get to work
Please note, a $15.00 fee will be required at the time of interview for criminal background check(non-refundable if not offered a position).